Accepting an administrator invitation is really easy and only requires a couple of steps. It should be noted that you cannot accept your invitation while user Internet Explorer (IE).
- Go to your email and look for an email from email@example.com
- Open the email and click the Click Here link
- If you are logged in to your Google account then you will be taken to app.moki.com and asked to give access to your Google account – A Google account is required because MokiManage.com runs on Google App engine. Contact your sales associate or sales engineer if you would like to use SAML for managing your login.
- If you are not logged in you will be taken to a Google login page
- Once you login and grant access to your account you will be taken to a page that asks you to verify your information
- After you agree to the terms and hit Sign Up you will enter Moki
- The link in the email deactivates after it is accepted so you will need to go directly to app.moki.com to log in
- If you do not have a Google account then you will need to create one at accounts.google.com/signup
- If you want to use your current email address to log into Moki then you will click the link in step 2 that says I prefer to use my current email address then type in your email address
- You will need to then go back to your email and click the Click Here link