Moki Device Management for BrightSign
BrightSign is the global market leader in digital signage media players, as reported by IHS every single quarter from 2013 to present in its “Global Market for Digital Signage” research study, which publishes market share of all media players and PC-based signage solutions combined. BrightSign players are known for their signature reliability, affordability, and ease-of-use by the commercial digital signage market worldwide.
Moki has partnered with BrightSign to bring device management capabilities to BrightSign devices. Over the coming months, Moki will add advanced monitoring and management features that BrightSign customers have been clamoring for. Some of these features include:
- Management of a few players to tens of thousands of players from one, easy to use, cloud-based platform.
- Management of your BrightSign players, as well as your iOS and Android devices, all from the same platform.
- Common MDM functions like rebooting of players, changing player settings, updating player firmware, and more.
- Seeing detailed player information that is important to your business, including network status, hardware details, logs, and more.
- Remote Control and take screenshots of your BrightSign players.
- Configure and receive custom alerts, notifying you of critical issues.
- Ability to group players and manage them on a group level.
- View players on a map and interact with them based on their location.
- Create and assign custom user roles and permissions so that end-users have conditional access to your players.
- And much more.
If you are interested in learning more about Moki’s upcoming support for BrightSign devices, if you are interested in signing up as a beta tester, or if you want to receive periodic updates, please provide your information below.
BrightSign Fill out the form below, and we will notify you as we release updates or enhancements to our BrightSign solution.