Device is stuck and I can’t do anything with it
You’ll need to factory reset your iPad or put it in recovery mode. Follow the steps:
- Turn off your device. If you can’t turn it off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time and wait a few seconds for it to turn off.
- Plug the iPad’s USB charger cable into your computer only
- Hold down the Home button on the iPad as you connect the USB charging cable to it.
- When you see the Connect to iTunes screen, release the Home button. If you don’t see this screen, try steps 1 through 3 one more time.
- Open Apple Configurator and you are ready to go. There should be a number 1 circled in the Prepare section of Apple Configurator