Top Tips – How To Get Total Control Of Customer Facing Devices In Store.
Retailers are accelerating adoption of in-store tablets to bridge the store / online experience gap, but face a range of challenges. Here is our guide to clearing the hurdles:
- Get the business case right first – Digital Interactions via Customer Facing Devices must drive higher spend per customer, enable the store to deliver an amazing customer experience, and raise staff productivity
- Think about quality devices and application control and management as a single ecosystem, comprising tablets, signage, kiosks, electronic shelf-edge labels and interactive POS
- Get buy-in from all stakeholders by understanding their requirements – board, marketing, IT, operations and store associates – as this will ensure pilots turn into roll outs
- STAR TIP: Choose an integrated solution that embraces device and app control, as well as hardware quality issues – freeing you to focus on delivering benefits to customers in store.
- Understand the risk in deploying apps ‘running in the wild’ on the network; these apps need to be tracked across their entire lifecycle, with tools that can encrypt private data and continuously check for security holes
- Automatically install software to skip the device staging process and enable the remote adjustment of settings when a device is connected to the Internet
- Extend use of devices and maintain a consistent user experience by keeping software up-to-date, through silent updates to the Android operating system, firmware and drivers
- STAR TIP: Use business analytics to understand the value of Digital Interactions with your customers across the entire digital ecosystem
If you are interested in learning more about how Moki can help your business, please call us at (844) 665-4669 or request a demo at moki.com/demo.