Moki Total Control – Release Notes – November 2019 Release
- Android Enterprise Beta is now available to all Moki customers. Future enhancements and further development coming over the next three to six months. For the Android Enterprise User Guide or to request a copy of the Android Enterprise development roadmap, please contact Moki Support. Download the Android Enterprise User Guide here.
- The Moki Dashboard has been redesigned.
- Moki Reporting Beta has been released – Learn more here.
- Dynamic URL support for Moki Kiosk on iOS. – Learn more under the Content section here.
Moki Agent – Release Notes – Version 3.9.3
- New app icon and branding.
- Firmware upgrade now works on all non-Samsung and non-XAC devices.
- Push and pull file bug fixed.
- Device Settings profile fix for volume control.
- Support for all Samsung devices through Android 9 (Pie).
- Support for non-Samsung devices through Android 8.1 (Oreo).
- Remote Control fixes for Android 8 and Samsung Android 9 devices.
- Crash fix on Samsung devices which occurred when the home shortcut was deleted and the Samsung app lock profile was applied.
- Bugfix of some devices missing its UDID number.
- GCM now works for all devices which have the Google Play Store installed.
- Fixes the issue of improper orientation and improper click events while using Remote Control and rotating the device.
- Multiple crash fixes.
- Multiple optimatizations and performance enhancements.