Upload and send your Android app to your devicesMoki allows you to upload the .apk file for Android apps and send them to your devices.
UPLOADING YOUR APPS TO MOKI
- Select the “Apps” tab in the top navigation
- Click the “+” icon on the left
- Click the “Upload APK” button and upload your APK file.
- Click the “Add App” button and your app will be loaded into Moki for you to push to your device
- If your app is on the Play Store and you don’t have access to the APK then you’ll need to install the app directly from the Play Store instead of through Moki. Note: Moki supports a Google Play integration with its Android Enterprise Platform. If your device is supported, you can use Android Enterprise instead of Agent.
INSTALL APPS ON DEVICES
- Go to the Devices tab
- Select your device(s)
- Click the Apps drop-down and select your app
- Confirm you want to send it to the device