Accepting an administrator invitation is really easy and only requires a couple of steps. It should be noted that you cannot accept your invitation while using Internet Explorer (IE).
- Go to your email and look for an email from email@example.com
- Open the email and click the Click Here link
- You will be taken to app.moki.com and asked to sign up, if you do not have a Google account can use another Email or SAML for managing your login. MokiManage.com runs on Google App engine and you will need to use Google Chrome when logging into Moki as other browsers are unsupported.
- You will be taken to Google login page and here you will pick your login preference.
- Once you login and grant access to your account you will be taken to a page that asks you to verify your information
- After you agree to the terms and hit Sign Up and you will enter Moki
- The link in the email deactivates after it is accepted so you will need to go directly to app.moki.com to log in