A mobile device management (MDM) solution is a must-have for businesses in today’s digital age. MDM helps you control and secure your mobile devices, as well as deploy apps and manage content. Without MDM, businesses would encounter a number of obstacles, including security, operational delays, as well as overall inefficiencies. Furthermore, not using your MDM’s capabilities to the fullest can impede its effectiveness as well. In this blog, we will discuss why businesses need MDM and how to use it effectively.
6 Reasons Why You Need an Effective MDM Solution
As a business owner, you are likely aware of the many advantages of mobile devices. You’re also likely aware of how much more difficult operations could be without MDMs. Not having a comprehensive MDM solution like Moki’s could mean:
- Having to deploy devices without being able to lock them down. This can allow users to exit the desired application or applications and use the device for other purposes, causing potential security risks.
- Inability to remotely change settings and configurations. Device needs are always changing, and being able to make those changes without having to physically manage the device can save a lot of time.
- Lack of ability to remotely manage and update apps. New versions of apps are often released, and being able to push those updates to devices without user intervention can improve operational efficiency.
- Not being able to keep track of remotely deployed devices. Keeping track of your devices is important for both security and support purposes.
- No ability to manage devices in bulk. Mobile device fleets can range from 10 to 100,000+, and without remote management of these devices, the process of managing them all can be very costly and extremely time consuming.
- No remote troubleshooting of devices. Remote troubleshooting allows for a quick and easy resolution to device issues, without having to waste time seeking third party assistance or trying to fix the issue manually.
Troubleshooting MDM & Leveraging Its Tremendous Capabilities
Despite its many advantages, your MDM solution is not infallible. You may encounter device issues from time to time. Or, perhaps you’re not using your MDM solution to the fullest extent of its capabilities. Features such as tags and custom device names for easy grouping and tracking can often be overlooked, though using these features can save you a lot of time and headaches down the road.
This is where Moki makes the difference as we always ensure you’re able to get the most of our solution without any headaches. Offering advanced troubleshooting, remote device management, and much more, Moki’s MDM solution is the perfect tool for those who want to focus on their business – not mobile devices.
With Moki, you can enjoy advantages such as:
- Complete app lock down so your device can only be used for the desired app, such as a POS app.
- The ability to push out app updates as needed.
- Different profiles that can be used to configure various device settings, while enabling you to apply and remove these settings remotely.
- The ability to remotely troubleshoot and resolve issues without sending someone on-site. This includes the ability to remote control with Android and BrightSign devices.
Use Moki’s MDM Software for the Ultimate Business Advantage
If you’re like most business owners, you don’t have time to worry about the nitty gritty details of device management and security. That’s where Moki comes in. We offer a user-friendly and fully managed MDM solution that takes the hassle out of managing your device fleet. With Moki, it has never been easier to get your business up and running with an MDM solution. Contact us today to learn more about our offerings and how we can help you take your business to the next level.