It’s no secret that in today’s technology-driven world, people want their information to be relevant, easily accessible, accurate, and timely.
Tablet-based digital kiosks have played a critical role in the digital transformation of businesses over the last 10 years. There is no better way to introduce potential customers to your business than by providing them with precisely what they are looking for as soon as they walk through the door.
Businesses are adopting new technologies that enhance the customer experience, and that is why most buildings, malls, and hotels have some form of a tablet-based kiosk or digital display to help disperse information. 80% of brands that use digital signage record a substantial increase in sales and brand awareness, up to 33%.
Digital kiosks and displays are ideal for businesses looking to convert static displays into dynamic information kiosks. They ultimately make it easy to create an informative and seamless customer-facing experience, but that’s not the only benefit that digital kiosks provide.
Benefits of Digital Kiosks:
If you want to increase customer engagement, digital kiosks can help get you to your goal. There are many benefits to using digital kiosks including:
Digital Kiosk Efficiency
- Touch screens kiosks consistently deliver high-quality user experiences that drastically reduce time spent by employees on tedious tasks.
Digital Kiosk Return On Investment
- Digital kiosks have proven to serve as effective marketing tools that positively affect buying decisions, which ultimately helps facilitate an uptick in sales.
Digital Kiosk Real-Time Updates
- Digital kiosk solutions allow you to keep the information updated in an instant, which improves the communication channels between you and your customer base.
Digital Kiosk Maintenance and Upkeep
- Once a digital display is placed in your business, you will not have to think much more about the operation. They can run efficiently without much attention or maintenance.
Digital Kiosks Reduce Costs
- Interactive kiosks can also help your business save money by eliminating the need to employ an even larger customer service team.
Now that we’ve touched on a few of the benefits of digital kiosks, you may be wondering how it works in action. One of the most important factors to consider before deploying a fleet of digital kiosks is the mobile device management software being used to manage it.
Having the correct software application on your digital kiosks and displays will make the experience seamless. Some applications have limitations or hardware device incompatibility, so it is imperative to consider these factors before selecting a software solution.
Mobile device management software like Moki allows you to deliver an immersive customer experience that is easy to quickly deploy, monitor, and control. It may seem impossible to manage several or even thousands of digital devices from a single location, but an effective mobile device management software makes it possible.
Learn more about how Moki can help you successfully deploy and manage your fleet of digital kiosks by scheduling a demo today.