MDM reporting is an important part of mobile device management. Without it, you can’t track the progress and success of your mobile device deployment. Moki makes it easy to generate reports on all aspects of your mobile fleet. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to use Moki’s reporting feature to improve your mobile device management system. Stay productive and keep your business running smoothly with Moki!
Leveraging Mobile Device Management Reports for Better Business Outcomes
Mobile device management software is critical for businesses that rely on mobile devices to keep operations up and running, such as mobile POS systems, digital signage, kiosks, and more. With MDM reporting, you can track the progress of your mobile deployment, identify issues, and use this actionable data to improve business outcomes. That’s why Moki offers a comprehensive reporting feature that provides detailed insights into various aspects of your mobile device fleet.
Moki’s reporting feature enables users to export device data into an Excel or Google sheet. With the ability to export specific segments of their selected devices, businesses can further customize their reports to better suit their needs. Moreover, users can choose what data points are exported – which is extremely helpful in parsing and making better use of this information.
How to Maximize Android Mobile Device Reporting with Moki
Moki enables users to create reports for the tracking and monitoring of a variety of areas within their device deployment. Some of these items include pulling lists of Serial Numbers or Mac Addresses, and monitor items such as Available Storage and device location. Armed with this information, users can create pre-defined reports that segment their chosen devices as well as desired data points to include. This report can then be saved and re-ran at any point to update the reported data, which can then be downloaded to a CSV file.
Building a Report for Android Mobile Devices with Moki is incredibly Simple
- Navigate to the Reports tab at the top of the Moki dashboard and click on “+” to create a new report.
- Insert a name to assign to your report.
- Apply any filter to select the criteria of the devices that you want included in your report. Choose from alerts, custom data, enrolled apps, managed apps, exclude devices, profiles, status, tags, and device groups.
- Then, navigate to the box on the left, select the columns and drag and drop the information you want to retrieve from every device that matches your search criteria.
- Finally, you can save your report to run later, or opt to run the report as soon as you save it. It is important to note that you will first see the status of the report as “Processing.”
From there, you will be able to download the report to your device as a CSV file so you can directly import it to a spreadsheet program such as Excel or Google Sheets. To delete a report or snapshot, simply click the trash icon with the corresponding item you’d like to delete.
Moki: The MDM Solution That Keeps Getting Better
Moki’s mobile device management reporting feature is robust and comprehensive. With the ability to export data into an Excel or Google sheet, businesses can continue to improve the functionality of their mobile device fleet with pertinent and actionable data. Moki is committed to making mobile device management easy and effortless – so you can focus on what’s important: running your business. Get in touch with our experts at Moki today to learn how our reporting feature can make all the difference.